St. Louis, MO – January 30, 2024 – ICP Medical, a division of TEAM Technologies, recently launched a new website, www.ICPMedical.com, enhancing its mission of Helping Those Who Help Others. The new website offers an interface that improves the user experience while providing information and direct purchasing capabilities in one comprehensive platform.
Key Features and Benefits of the New Website
- Integration of ICP Medical and BootieButler® Infection Control Products: The new site combines ICP Medical’s Rapid Refresh® quick-change privacy curtains, its complete selection of infection control products, and the BootieButler® automatic shoe cover system, offering a unified “one-stop shop” for customers.
- Consistent TEAM Technologies Branding: The new website reflects TEAM Technologies’ branding, aligning seamlessly with the company’s overall mission.
- Diverse Market Coverage: Serving Healthcare, Industrial, and Government Markets, ICP Medical’s website provides easy-to-find solutions organized by industry, ensuring accessibility to essential products.
- E-commerce Capabilities: Customers can now benefit from a streamlined e-commerce experience, making product acquisition fast and convenient.
- Comprehensive Product Display: The website features a complete line of products, complemented by FAQs, downloadable brochures, and instructional guides, empowering customers with detailed information.
- Interactive Videos: ICP Medical’s new website boasts instructional videos, providing engaging and informative demonstrations to enhance user understanding.
- User-Friendly Interface: Designed with visitors in mind, the website is intuitive, responsive and mobile-friendly, ensuring a seamless browsing experience for all users.
- Privacy Curtain Sample Page: A dedicated page allows visitors to explore ICP Medical’s selection of curtain patterns to provide a uniform look to any facility. It also offers the benefits and advantages of the Rapid Refresh reusable, extended-use, and disposable styles of curtains.
“By launching this new site, we are empowering those who help others to find products and solutions that allow them to work more efficiently and safely while increasing protection for workers,” commented Brian Harris, TEAM Technologies Executive Vice President-Infection Control Products. “This website not only offers a cohesive experience for ICP Medical’s diverse customer base but also reflects our commitment to delivering impactful solutions for the healthcare industry.”
About ICP Medical
ICP Medical, a division of Team Technologies, is a leading manufacturer of healthcare solutions centered primarily around infection control and prevention. The company serves hospitals and medical facilities throughout the United States and the world. ICP Medical’s Rapid Refresh® product line is a proprietary brand of infection control and prevention products aimed at reducing the number of hospital-associated infections through increased compliance. For more information, visit ICPMedical.com.
BootieButler, a division of TEAM Technologies, formerly under Protexer, Inc., offers a complete system of kinetic and automatic shoe cover dispensers, removers and shoe covers serving clinical and industrial markets.
About TEAM Technologies
Headquartered in Morristown, TN with 15 facilities throughout the United States and international facilities in Mexico and Singapore, TEAM Technologies fulfills their mission to Help Those Who Help Others by developing and producing healthcare products that enhance the lives and safety of patients. TEAM boasts an extensive lineup of manufacturing and design processes tailored to provide specialty solutions in medical, oral care, infection prevention and
control, and other healthcare use cases. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a management team with deep industry experience, TEAM Technologies leverages seamless, turnkey processes and innovation to positively impact the success of TEAM’s customers. For more information, visit teamtech.com.